2014年6月24日火曜日

Self-introduction


  I am Uran. I like English, but I don't like English grammar and pronunciation, because English grammar and pronunciation are very difficult. But, I love talking since when I was young child, so I love speaking now too. Next, I like sports. Basketball, track and field and soccer. When I was junior high school student, I belong to track and field club. I was long distance and middle distance. Honesty, very tightens, but very enjoyed. I'm respecting adviser teacher. When I was elementary school and high school student, I belong to basketball club. I'm little, so I was unable to center position. Instead, my position was guard and forward. Practice was very hard, but have no regrets. As soon as not I want to play track and field and basketball.

130 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿