2014年4月4日金曜日

Essay



  Hello. My name is Uran.  I am from Japan. I'm a Kumamoto Gakuen University stduent. Let me

introduce myself. I'm 19 years old. I like sports. Including basketball, soccer and track and field and I

especially like basketball, because I had played basketball at elementary school and high school.

Basketball is difficult, but it is a very interesting sport. By the way, I did track and field in junior high

school I was a middle-distance and long-distance runner. Sometimes, I did short-distance races. It

was tight, but I enjoyed.
 
  It I like eating. I have likes and dislikes. But, I have a allergy to kiwi. This my stamach. Also it give

me a headache and makes me itchy all over. So I don't like kiwi.
 
  I learnd to english conversation when I was a child. So I like speaking. But, I'm very weak in

english grammer.
 
  Next, let me introduce my family. My family is 4 people, my father mother and young brother and

2 dogs. My father is 69 years old. My mother is 53 years old, and my young brother is 18 years

old. He played soccer for 9 years old. So he is very good. He has to a job for April in Osaka. My

father and my mother work. My family is a close family. Of course my 2 dogs too. My 2 dogs

are very cute. I love animals, especially, dogs. By the way, own a gold fish too.
 
  I go abroad for the first time. I'm very nervous, but I am also looking forward to going New York.

Because, New York is a great city. Also, New York has many psrades. The New York parades are

very popular. And popular places like Times square and the goddress of Liberty. And everything else.
 
 I like shopping with family and friend. So I want to be good friends with you. Also, I want be part of

a real family. Please give me more introduction about american culture and american life. I'm looking

forward to seeing you. Well, see you later.


360 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿